What I'm doing now.
I’m in a rural area in Northern Idaho these days. My mantra for 2018 is "follow through and saying no." To that end, staying focused and avoiding distractions is critical.
This page is my way to keep folks up to date with what I'm working on, and keeps me accountable.
I'm spending all my time on these things:(in order of time spent)
- being a husband, son, brother, uncle, cousin and friend
- providing I.T. consulting & support
- creating handcrafted woodenware for HedgehogHandcraft.com
- building a traditional Timber Frame home with trees I fell, mill, and assemble using joinery techniques
- writing new articles, mostly related to this
- reading books to better think, work, and live (sometimes I update my reading list here)
- weightlifting, running, hiking, biking, Jiu-Jitsu
- homesteading, gardening, foraging, hunting & fishing
- learning & practicing new techniques in art/craft
- spending time with friends and making new ones
- being helpful IRL (in real life) & via email/social media
Those are the things that are important to me. That's all I want to do right now.
I’ll update this page when my priorities change. Last updated in March 2018.
Thank you Derek Sivers for the idea to create a "Now" page. Cheers!